The BeBop Fortress Home Use Bouncy Castle is enclosed by heavy duty safety netting and incorporates a bouncy castle, climbing wall, slide, ball pit and lifting inflated drawbridge. Safety and strength is paramount with all BeBop inflatables and the fortress is no exception. Double stitched seams provide strength and durability and the laminated nylon and PVC enhances performance and resilience.
The BeBop Fortress can be used wet or dry and is supplied with water tubing that turns the bouncy castle into an inflatable water park in minutes.
Delivered in 1 box with the electric fan, anchor pegs, water tubing, carry bag and repair kit, customers can inflate and set up in a matter of minutes and store away with ease.
Features of the BeBop Fortress Bouncy Castle:
– Bouncy castle and water slide in one
– Ball pit/splash pool, drawbridge, slide, bounce area and climb wall
– All accessories supplied including water tubing and fan
– Compact storage and easy set up
Specifications of the BeBop Fortress:
– Dimensions 400cm (L) x 320cm (W) x 210cm (H) (13ft x 10.5ft x 6.9ft)
– Bouncy castle area 240cm (L) x 145cm (W) (7.9ft x 4.8ft)
– Slide 160cm (L) x 95cm (W) x 100cm (H) (5.2ft x 3.2ft x 3.3ft)
– Ball Pit/Splash pool (left) 105cm (L) x 90cm (W) x 25cm (D) (3.5ft x 2.9ft x 0.8ft)
– Ball pit/Splash Pool (right) 90cm (L) x 135cm (W) x 25cm (D) (2.9ft x 4.4ft x 0.8ft)
– Slide platform 120cm (L) x 120cm (W) x 85cm (H) (3.9ft x 3.9ft x 2.8ft)
– Climbing wall 70cm (H) x Width 100cm (2.3ft x 3.2ft)
– Maximum weight per child 38Kg
– Maximum overall weight capacity 152Kg
– Maximum height per child 145cm
– Suitable for ages 3-10
– Packaging dimensions 82cm x 47cm x 45cm
– Everything is delivered in one parcel
– Packaged weight 31Kg